Lukas loves his school teachers and they really are great women. He has lost some of his teachers .. his first lead teacher (Miss Angela) this year moved to a different age group (for more days) and now his Asst Teacher (Miss Michelle) left this last week to go back to work full-time. Luckily he sees Miss A everyday b/c she comes to his class. Miss M will be a tough one. I don't think he fully gets it yet. He talks about her everyday and when special things (or cool things) happen to him during everyday life, he always says he can't wait to tell Miss Michelle. I feel very lucky to have him feeling so loved at school. These pictures were from the Easter Party in his class this past week.

Lukas and Miss Michelle.. she had me crying too!

Yes, he is pretty tall. Only about half the kids were in school this week, due to spring break coming up. He looks so old, but is still my baby!

Lukas and his good buddy Walker. This lil man is a treat... just cracks me everytime I see him.

Beckman was all smiles until I tell him to look at the camera. yes -- they both needed haircuts... of which they now have and both were bad (cuts). Still on the hunt for a good hairdresser for the kids. I took Lukas to a new place that everyone raves about ...I tell her, "no clippers, he flips out" Three minutes in, she gets them out.. downhill from there. What a moron of a woman..seriously, did she think I was kidding?! Still pissed about it!

Here he is with his Miss Angela.. oh goodness, he LOVES her!


Lukas and his good buddy Jack. It was Jack's bday that day and Lukas and Walker went to his house for a full day of fun. When I picked them, they were all in different stages of dress (one naked, one in undies and Lukas in clothes but when he stood up - fly undone and showing his business to the world)... did I mention they had been playing in the mud. They were very happy boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment