
Do you see the Dell box? Hans got new computers for work etc. We now have two screens along with the thousand wires and server etc in our office. Yes, I now check my email on two different screens. A little obnoxious yes.. but it works!

I see this picture when downloading the camera... what a lovely, disgusting pile of crap that is! Only boys I tell ya! Even the big boy of the house thought it so intriguing that he took pictures of them playing in the (probably) ant infested pile. Yuck! I need to go dress in pink and paint my nails. The lone gal of the house for sure!

I always thought we would have a swingset at some point. The boys would love it, but with every season we put it off. "Let them be creative out there", I say. A lot of times they have a blast and others...well, we pack up and go to the park. There is one park that Lukas actually screams no when we pull up to because we have been there so much lately. Oh... such deprived lil fellas :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment