This year has been filled with many ups and downs. I personally have a few resolutions that I hope I can fulfill. The new year is always filled with such hope. This year is a bit different with the state of the world as it is.
Hans has had some days off here and there over the past week.
We've done the usual.. parks, downtown, kids museum etc.


Lukas in his favorite costume.. Blue Power Rangers


This child loves glue


Our little artist...

They were in awe of the church bells

No dog too small ...

No dog too big...
He loves dogs. Our neighbor has two pugs and he loves to run around with them and give them hugs. I'm sure they would love a dog, but that won't be happening for awhile. Although Lukas has been bitten twice, so he is probably just fine without one.
No comments:
Post a Comment