The boys slept in til about 7:30am, while I got up at 6am. I was so excited for them! They had fun opening the presents. We spaced it over a few hours so they would play with each toys for a bit. I can see the benefit in putting the toys together and then wrapping. I feel like we spent four hours putting stuff together. Hans made a great dinner with some Swedish food. It was all very good and we were stuffed by the end. It was a great day!


He was very excited for his craft projects...

Mack the truck ..from the Cars movie

...and the gift of the holiday, Polar Express train set. He played with it from about 10:30am to 9 pm. He wouldn't go outside or anything.

Beckman was excited too!


In the late afternoon, Beckman was insistent that we go outside. Once we did, he stood by the car and wanted to go...somewhere. I don't know where, but he was ready.


I bought a premade gingerbread house. I thought it would simple and you do it all in one sitting. Not so! You need to connect the sides, it sits two hours... connect the tops, it sits two hours. So, it took us two days. They finally got to decorating it on Christmas night. They were so calm and peaceful sitting there putting candies on it. Then, of course, they started eating the candies.
My sweet babies ... I treasure the moments of Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment