On Monday after dropping Lukas off at school I took Beckman to Walmart to get the on-sale Lighting McQueen car. It was for him for Christmas. I figured I would put it under the cart and we would be good to go. It didn't go as planned. I had it under my cart and strategically placed a large flat item on top of it. Well, I got to the counter and bumped my cart and the stuff went flying. He sees it and hasn't let go of it since Monday morning at 9:15am. He held it in the box til about 1pm when Lukas got home and wanted to see it out of the box. I knew it would be 'the' present for him for Christmas, and I was so disappointed that I screwed it up. Although the boys will be getting very cool stuff on Christmas..so no worries, right?! He, of course, sleeps with it. It makes all sorts of sounds and moves and dances etc. I'm not sure why it doesn't when it sleeps with him. They are buddies for sure... Beckman and his McQueen (that what he calls him for 'short')
Here he is tonight sleeping with his new best friend. He looks like he almost knew that picture was being taken.
No comments:
Post a Comment