


I decided to take the plunge ... taking the boys to visit Santa. Lukas has been very pumped up to see him. We waited in line for about 30 minutes (yes, that part was a bit painful). Lukas went right to him, sat in his lap and started talking away. He said he wanted a Polar Express small train, a robot, and a new sleigh for Santa. Even though Beckman had hugged he "elf' earlier, he was having no part of Santa. He clung on to me for dear life. The Santa was very good with the children (real beard which is a plus), so he held on to B-man when he was struggling to get down. We hiked over to the Cappers store afterwards to watch the PExpress train (in Dept 56 villages) for a bit. The boys could watch that train all day if I let them. I had a kicking and screaming 2 year old when it was time to leave the train. All in all, an hour filled with Christmas 'cheer'.
So, $26 later I got three pictures on a disc, one 5X7 and 4 wallets.
It was worth every penny to hear Lukas ask for a new sleigh for Santa.
1 comment:
Love your new template! So pretty. Beckman's face is priceless....So cute.
Post a Comment