ok Grandparents... this is all I could get picture wise from Lukas' school Christmas program. It was very sweet. They sang a few songs and used instruments. Afterwards, the 4's did their program and then we all had a birthday party (cake) for Jesus. His shirt was untucked ..I'm not sure why they didn't tuck it in..oh well. He still looked so cute. He had gotten some new shoes the day before and was so proud of them. I'm so glad I raised a kid who appreciates things - new shoes, who knew!
one part, he gets a remote (his class all did). He turned around and tried changing the station on the big tv behind him. It was quite funny. He decided he didn't want to sing, but he stood there and behaved himself and did not fall from the third tier on that stand. Thank goodness! His friend, Ava, next to him did fall at the end and took four kids out with her. (they weren't hurt and no one cried)
one part, he gets a remote (his class all did). He turned around and tried changing the station on the big tv behind him. It was quite funny. He decided he didn't want to sing, but he stood there and behaved himself and did not fall from the third tier on that stand. Thank goodness! His friend, Ava, next to him did fall at the end and took four kids out with her. (they weren't hurt and no one cried)
I know.. he looks so excited! Someone else took this picture for me. We didn't get the best seats.
No comments:
Post a Comment