Today, Lukas had speech. Every week for two years we have seen Diane. Lukas calls her "my friend". He loves her very much. Beckman started this year and he really loves her too. When I drop them off there, they happily give me a kiss and send me on my way. They are excited to see me when I come back, but they really enjoy their hour. I don't know how people can work all day, everyday with kids like she does. It takes loads of patience and a love for children. We are grateful for her. She has helped our boys so much.
For some reason, I thought I would waltz in, get the boys on her lap, they would all smile and bang -- perfect picture! What was I thinking..especially after a solid week of trying to get the perfect Christmas card picture (or which I did not and finally gave up and settled for an ok one)
For some reason, I thought I would waltz in, get the boys on her lap, they would all smile and bang -- perfect picture! What was I thinking..especially after a solid week of trying to get the perfect Christmas card picture (or which I did not and finally gave up and settled for an ok one)
No comments:
Post a Comment