They also had a large canvas that all the kids could paint. The boys painted for about 20 minutes before Beckman started licking the paintbrush! Gross!
On Sunday, we headed to the beach with friends. It was a great day and the boys loved having friends to play with. We had five kids between us and it looked it with all our tents and umbrellas. The beach was packed, but we got there early enough in the day to avoid the hassle of traffic. That night, we all cooked out. By the end of the night, the kids were cuddled up watching The Incredibles. Quiet as could be.
Yesterday, I planted some hanging baskets, went to the pool and attempted to tidy the house up. We had some friends over for dinner. They have a boy the same age as Lukas. They were drenched from jumping in the pool with their clothes on. Lukas was so exhausted from the weekend, he (and Beckman) have been sleeping for three hours now. That is a good nap! I will try to get motivated to take them to the pool. I hear the pitter patter of feet...better run
No comments:
Post a Comment