Lukas and I had a full day of errands, including a trip to the shoe store. See, we had lost his favorite sports shoes about three months ago. I looked everywhere and finally gave up. Today, I bit the bullet and bought him some much needed new shoes. So.. we get home, go outside playing etc. I look at the deck floor on the back porch and there they are.. the shoes - clear as day. I thought I was in the twlight zone. Hans doesn't know where they came from. I clean up that deck every other day, and I have never seen those shoes out there. Strange Strange Strange!!!!!!
On a note that only parents with potty training experience would appreciate... Lukas went #2 on the potty today. Big day in this house! It took a week, and a 20 minute pep talk from Mormor. Gotta give props where they are due!
10 years ago
2 comments:
Yeah Lukas! We are on day 3 of big boy underwear...Now LG wants to go on the potty too!
yeah Lukas! It really is exciting, huh?
Post a Comment