It's Friday afternoon, and I am typing away instead of taking my shower. Life is all about choices, and an evening shower it will be today.
We had Lukas' STher. this morning. He is doing really well and his confidence has risen tremendously over these past few weeks because of his increased talking. He loves to talk ... can you imagine a Schou not liking to talk? the horror of the thought! Hans and I can talk people to death, and I'm sure our baby boys will be the same. I imagine family get togethers later in our lives, and I crack up. We will all be trying to get a word in.
Beckman is sick...again. He wakes up and wants to be held and just cries. It breaks your heart. The doc said no meds. So, we wait and hope this is the worst of it. (cough - bronc and runny/stuffed nose)
Lukas is taking a break and having some time watching The Wiggles in our bed. The potty training has begun. He is doing pretty well. A few lil issues, but we'll make it work.
Both Hans and I have to update our resumes this weekend, and Hans is finishing fixing the bent part of our fence. A nice 'nothing major going on' weekend... gotta love it!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment