Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's Wednesday..

It's Wednesday and we woke up with no prior commitments! Yeah for us! But, by 9am we were all itching to go do something. After a bank run and a trip to the post office, we headed to our favorite park. Beckman was loving the swing, and I love it when that happens. I can stand in one spot for a few minutes. He wants to play on the big boy equipment, because Lukas is on there. He just follows him around everywhere. I wonder if that will continue. Beckman is wild. There is no rhyme or reason to where he runs...he just runs, and fast too! What a lil crack up! Lukas loves to wrestle with him. Sometimes, that gets a little crazy but for the most part...its pretty darn cute. I always imagined my boys playing together. Everyone warns me that boys are rough with each other...I am not prepared for that. I take each day as it comes.

Update on potty training: Hans took a bath with the boys in our big tub the other night. Hans and Lukas stayed in there for a good while and I put Beckman to bed. When I walked out of his room, Hans told me the news: Lukas went #2 in the tub(obviously stayed in there too long). Hans pulled them both out of the tub and then Hans proceeded to throw up (bad gag reflex). So... poop in the tub, throw up in the toilet. All in a day's work of a Mama. Gotta love that!

No comments: