Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

We had a great Easter this year! We started the day all cuddled in our bed upstairs. The boys searched for their baskets (ok, so not really ... Lukas sort of did). But once they were found, they both got excited. Their favorite item would have to be ..Lukas - Connect Four Game and Beckman - mini whopper candies.



We colored some eggs (Lukas spilled a cup of red colored water all over himself and the floor - he actually stained his skin). Hans made a grand breakfast of pancakes, bacon and eggs benedict (one of his favorites).


We headed over to Mickie and John's for Easter. She made a ton of good home cookins'. We ate ourselves silly and had a great time. Beckman was a busy body as usual. At one point, Hans and I both thought the other was watching Beckman. Yep -we lost him in the house. So, we all scatter - 8 adults and 4 kids - trying to find him. I was starting to freak out - did he get outside and fall in the marsh, in the street, etc. I went upstairs and didn't see him and he didn't respond when I called him. Someone else found him a few minutes later in an upstairs bedroom hiding behind the curtain. He is not normal when it comes to kiddie hide and seek. He stays very quiet and you really don't even know he's there. Let's hope he grows out of that...that sneaky lil thing!

Lukas had a blast as usual...playing video games, watching a movie (Enchanted -- I wanted to watch it with him ..can't wait to see it!). He was doing all the stuff he shouldn't be and loving every minute. :)

No comments: