Saturday, March 22, 2008

It's time for Easter!

It's time for Easter... the baskets are made, plans are set, outfits are chosen and only one more egg hunt to go (four this year - I know what you are thinking, why would they need to go to four egg hunts? They are fun, and always outside.)

It takes a lot of time to plan for holidays now that I have kids. I want it to be special and memorable. The last two years I went sort of crazy with the baskets/presents (few eggs then a present few eggs then a present... out of control). This year I took it down a few notches. It will be fun to have them look for their hidden baskets.

I had forgotten that Hans didn't have the Easter Bunny in Sweden - GASP! and he was trying to remember what they did minus church and eating a great meal. He said they used to dress up, but exactly what they were...who knows. I will have to ask Lille and Thorkil in the morning during our family Easter morning phone calls. Happy Easter!

No comments: