Monday, March 17, 2008

Boys don't mind playing in the dirt!




Hans took a few days off last week. He spent a lot of time in the backyard planting/weeding and playing with the boys. The pollen is at a all-time high right now, so between that and the dirt, the house was impossible to keep clean. After the second day, I gave up. But, that's ok..they had so much fun.

One day, Lukas wanted lay down in his bed. I left to do errands, and Hans retreated to the backyard for more planting. Lukas came down and they sat on the steps for about 20 minutes, just hanging out and watching the birds and planes etc. Lukas put his arm around Hans and told him he loved him and they just cuddled on the steps. Sweet stuff.... that is what it's all about when you have kids. Those great moments of innocence and affection that I must write down so we don't ever forget!

No comments: