Yesterday, we had Beckman's checkup (followed immediately by Lukas' st. appt, and haircuts for both -- what was I thinking?). He is off the charts for for height and weight is 75% (on the chart). Tall, skinny baby love he is! When the doc was listening to Beckman's heart, Lukas went over, rubbed Beckman's belly and looked up at the doc and said, "Be careful with Baby" Then a few minutes later, he was checking his ears. Lukas went up and rubbed the bald doctor's head and told him to be careful with Beckman. Sweet stuff. Lukas didn't want to leave Beckman's side yesterday. He wanted us to stay for his st appt, which he has never asked before. Who could say no!?!
Update on Potty Training: Last night, he was on the pot doing his business. I was in there hanging out. He said, "Back away mama, back away!" I thought I would fall over laughing. In less than two weeks, we went from diapers to private bathroom moments.
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment