Mickie and John had their annual Egg Hunt extravaganza yesterday! It was wonderful as usual. A big spread of food for the kids and the adults. The egg hunt was great. Each egg had a surprise in it. Lukas was in to it, but Beckman got one egg and was done. It's so cute watching them all hunt for those eggs. We look forward to their party every year. I even enjoyed it before we had kids. Beckman was a wild man and was everywhere...so we spent a lot of time chasing after him.. making sure he didn't run into the marsh, fly down the stairs, eat small toys etc. My friend told me I was 'freakishly fast'. I thought that was pretty funny. Lukas hung out in Collin's room (7 yrs old) and was in toy heaven in there. Spaceships, pirate gear..all the good boy stuff. Next egg hunt... Tuesday afternoon.
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment