It's been a week since my last posting. So, what has been going on since then? Not sure, really. Playgroup, playdates, doctor appointments, gym classes, preschool and all that jazz. My kids need to be busy or they go a little crazy. They do know how to relax and chill, but not for long.
We went to our favorite park yesterday morning and Lukas fell on the ground a little funny. He has a bit of a limp. This morning it was gone, but now its back again. We went to a open play at Lukas' children's fitness place this afternoon. He seemed to be fine there. Lukas is saying more and more everyday. I can't imagine he won't be a serious talker, with two parents that can't shut up. He is a bit shy in the beginning of every 'place' we go to. But, a few minutes in and he is in the thick of it. Last night, we went to an annual Super Bowl Party. Lukas and I had a lot of fun. Hans and Beckman stayed home, because B goes to bed at 7:30.
If you are wondering from the pictures, yes - I did cut B's hair. Bad parental decision. He has some funky hair. We hope it fills out like big brother's.
So, I had some stuff in my friend's garage sale on Saturday. I learned a few things: (1) people are very cheap (2) some are really really cheap (3) I can get a better return by donating to Goodwill. I'm sure if you have a lot of stuff, it is worth the time and energy. I didn't do anything to prepare for the sale, just was there for the actual sale. I enjoyed hanging out with my friends, but won't attempt my own sale any day soon.
1 comment:
Hey K! Hope y'all are having a good week...Hope to see you soon :)
Post a Comment