10 years ago
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
It finally happen....
The day has arrived.... Lukas pushed Beckman over the edge and he fought back. Lukas has had a tummyache since last night and therefore, is not well rested. He was picking and picking at Beckman. Whatever Baby Beckman would play with, Lukas would take it over. Finally, Lukas came over and took a truck away from Beckman. I saw Beckman stand in back of Lukas with his hand shaking. Beckman was really thinking about it...should I, shouldn't I? He took his lil fingers and tapped on top of Lukas' head and then started to 'slap' him on the head. I, of course, don't allow that behavior, but it was so stunning and funny all at the same time. I just watched it in slow motion. I can't get the scene out of my head... so funny funny funny!!! Beckman did not hurt 'body of rock' Lukas. Lukas sort of looked back at him and got up. Priceless!!!! I have a feeling, that this is just the beginning of raising two boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment