Saturday, April 4, 2009

School Program

This year, instead of an auction for Lukas' school, they had a Evening with the Stars program (you buy tickets, the vidoe/ pictures afterwards). Everyone got dressed up and the kids put on a show. It was a great idea... for me personally, b/c I don't really like the auctions. I really thought it would be 15 minutes long, but it was an hour. All those 3 and 4 year olds stayed up, no fussing.. and performed, sat down, performed, sat down..without as much as a hiccup. I was so proud of Lukas. He has really come out of his shell. The last program, he didn't move a muscle. This one, he did all the moves. For one tune, he was the only one that did any of the arm/hand movements. Maybe they were his own, but hey.. that's my boy!!!




Reagan


Shortly after this picture, we shipped him off to the daycare. He was ALL over the place. I literally was running to drop him off before the program started.

This was the month song ...

treats afterwards

the boys going wild... 7:30pm and sugar, no dinner = Good Times!

He was having a blast! They all received a statue and he is so proud of it!