Sunday, January 11, 2009

PR



This afternoon in the car, Lukas, while playing with his Power Rangers figure and motorcycle, asks me, "Did I kill Beckman?" GULP!!!! What?????!!!!

I immediately stop the car and tell him he did not and try to explain the word ... Is there a book somewhere that has the kid's question and then the appropriate answer under that? If not, there should be! My answer was not good enough and I will need to revisit it with him. Once you get into the word, then you get into God and good and bad...and on and on and on. You know me, I can talk forever. I need to work on condensing my thoughts.

He has watched the Power Rangers show and obviously they use the word -- when getting rid of the bad guys. He is all about the PR. He builts Power Ranger stuff out of his blocks and tinkertoys and plays with his PR toys all the time. He is always telling us that someone is in trouble, we have to go save them! He loves dressing up in his blue costume and is always asking Beckman to play PRangers with him. I guess tv time for PR is now officially on serious monitoring controls, i.e. off until further notice.

No comments: