This past weekend was the moms club consignment sale. I sell stuff and I buy stuff. I spent very little this year and what I did spend on was puzzles. Beckman can do up to 24 piece puzzles. Between that and coloring in his Thomas book, he is happy. Oh between that, he is a wild man!
This morning, Lukas had his dental appt. The dentist and staff are so nice, and the waiting room is so great that he didn't want to go in for his cleaning. The dentist finally got him in the chair for the count of teeth, cleaning etc. But, it wasn't good or easy. Ever since his awful experience at the derm's office getting the mole taken out and stitches out, he hates any kind of doctor. He kept looking at the instruments on the table and telling the dentist not to hurt him with those. UGH! Broke my heart! Afterwards he was fine. Happy as a clam and even gave the tech a hug. Right after his cleaning, the tech ( hygienist etc.) showed him a picture of himself that was on their computer from last year. He laughed and said that's not me, that's my baby. They look alike, but not that much.
So, we really need to stop calling Beckman ..baby. It's just so hard to stop.
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment