While Jen was here, we did all sorts of fun activities... beach, pool, downtown, shopping, etc. It was wonderful to have her here. The last night, Lukas didn't want to go to bed b/c it was her last night. But, he was exhausted. Beckman, on the other hand, stayed up til 10pm. He just wanted to sit by her. He had never done that before. He is older now, and I'm sure, has caught onto the fact that people come and go. It was very sweet.
Lukas had three days (mornings) of school this week. He gets in the car at the end of his day there and is smiling from ear to ear. He gives Beckman a big hug and kiss. They embrace like they hadn't seen each other in days. I'm not sure how long that will last..I will enjoy it while I can. Hans and I will always pray they stay close and 'stick' together through life.
Here are some pictures from Aunt Jenny's trip.
Just chillin' in the sand. His goal was to get as much sand on himself as possible.
Kris and Jen - our night out. We ate at a sushi place (big surprise - not!), and then it transformed into a dance bar (ok, so they just took the tables out).
They look the same height here. Lukas is 44 inches, and I believe Beckman is about 35/36 inches.
Painting at the Kid's Museum Downtown.


No comments:
Post a Comment