When your best buddy is a girl, you learn to play 'tea'. Lukas and Reagan have known each other since they were two months old. Her Mom ( Dominique) and I have supported each other with friendship over the past three years of staying at home. While we don't see each other as much as we used to, the kids are still best buddies. They used to see each other every day and they did go to preschool together this past year. This year, they will be in different classes. We hope that they stay friends forever. She affectionately calls him Kiki and he calls her Ray Ray. She came over the other day for about 30 mins. Lukas set up tea and cookies and patiently waited til she got here. He had pillows set up for each of them. Cute stuff! Here are some pictures.




Lukas hears all the comments from us and others about how big he is (for his age). While Reagan was over, he said, "Reagan is small, and I am big." (while motioning with hand very close to the ground for small and high in the air for big). She immediately said, "No, I am big and you are small!" This went back and forth a few times. I said to them, "Can you both be big?" She agreed that was fine. Lukas was silent. I think he figured it wasn't worth it to go against Ray on this one. So funny... they totally crack me up.
No comments:
Post a Comment