Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hans' Week

This last week it was 'celebrate Hans week'! He turned the big 41 last Wednesday. We did our usual birthday fare....special sign, hat etc. Hans only loves Princess Cake - made by Mama with ingredients from Sweden, so we had Klondike bars instead. The boys loved that.


Hans and I went out on the town Saturday night. No plans were made except that we would venture downtown. We had fun going to Meritage, Social and Tommy Condons. We met up with some friends along the way. It was fun to get out. On Father's Day, we just laid low at home.


Life here has been spent going to the pool, beach and hanging out in the backyard. Lukas has his first camp next week (only two hours a day). The sun has been extra social lately and is out all the time! Hot, hot, hot!

Yesterday, Lukas and I were sitting around waiting for Beckman to get up from his nap. Lukas pointed to his chest and pronounced that, "He does not have big boobies." I said, "No, you sure don't." He then clarified that, "Girls have big boobies!" That's a story for the memory book!

I have a feeling we will see this face a lot! What can I get into next?!?

The boys made Daddy lift them up, one by one.. for about 40 minutes.
A workout on Father's Day.

No comments: