Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday

I went to see the big Sex & the City movie on Friday. It was great! When I think of the hours I devoted to watching that show, I am embrassed. But, hey ..that was good times! You have never seen so many women converge in one area. It took 15 minutes to find a parking spot and I was 45 minutes early. We even had to sit in the 2nd row. Our necks were a bit sore. Some things look pretty funny that close up...I'm just sayin'

Hans had his Swede group function yesterday..Midsummer. The boys and I hung out here at the house. After a long day, I made the bed around 11pm. I got dressed for bed and all that jazz. I literally get in the bed and Beckman wakes up. (does that happen to anyone else?) I went in there and thank goodness I did. There is a tag on his blanket. He had his finger in it and the blanket twisted. It was cutting off the circulation to his finger. As soon as I took it out, he was fine. Scary to think that a little tag could do so much damage. Today saw lots of coloring (Beckman's fav thing to do) and I took the boys to the pool for a few hours. I had a gigantic lifevest on Beckman. I just can't handle both if I don't have something on Beckman. They are both cautious, but if they slip.... been there, done that. I don't want to have to 'save' my child in the pool ever again. Lukas slipped and fell in last year and it was awful!

There are many things on my to-do list this week. I'm not quite sure how I will get them all done. I seem to get more done under a bit of pressure. Wish me luck!

No comments: