My sister lost her beloved cat today. My family is full of animal lovers and they are treated as 'children'. They are a big part of our lives and my heart breaks for Jen today. Fritz the cat was the coolest! We'll miss you lil fella!
Here is an email my sister sent out ...
Hi Everyone- It is with great sadness that I have to share with you that my sweet baby Fritz has passed away today. After a very brief fist fight with cancer his body just couldn't do it anymore. Unfortunately he passed away 15 minutes before I could get there to be with him. But I was able to hold him as he made his way to kitty heaven, where I am sure all the kitties will be excited to hang out with the legend Fritz Benaway. (with a name like that how can he not be a legend)
He is no longer suffering and for that I am grateful. He was a loyal and loving kitty who lived everyday to the fullest. Whether it was stealing a steak from the dinner table or simpling kicking the ass of a 60 lb. black lab, he did it with style and grace. He was also a social butterfly. He was never one to miss the chance of giving you a friendly head-butt to let you know you were cool-just not as cool as him. Another word to describe this spunky kitty is athletic. If there were kitty olympics and high jumping was an event, he would have so many gold medals he would need an assistant to carry them around for him.
So today please take a moment and remember the head-butting, high jumping, dog ass kicker, steak stealing, free-spirited fuzzy butt cat Fritz.
See you in my dreams my sweet baby Fritzy- Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment