
Friday night was a lot of fun. Hans and I had asked our friend to watch the boys so we could go to dinner. (We love to babysit swap) We had not been out together in a longggg time. It was fun to hang out, people watch and eat good food. I believe I was the only girl in the whole place without a moo moo dress on. What the heck -- I missed that fashion statement! I, being wild and crazy (not so much), even went to Lisa's annual Mardi Gras party on Saturday night. We also had some fun bithday parties for Lukas' friends. All in all, a typical weekend of a 'suburbs' mom. I watched a preview for the housewives of ny show on bravo. There was one lady that said she would never be caught living in the suburbs (or something to that effect). Maybe I would of felt that same way if I had moved to the city when I was younger. Of course, the city might of devoured me. I'll take my life anyday! I like knowing my neighbors, being a few blocks from the grocery store and just a short bike ride to the schools.
The picture is one of Lukas and his friend Sarah. They are very sweet to each other and have known each other since they were about 1. So stinkin' cute! I just had to share it!
No comments:
Post a Comment