I went to an outdoor fair and as I usually do, I tried my hand at a few raffles. So, I filled out a little sheet with my name and address and put it in the SC Aquarium box. A week later, a free year membership was in my mailbox. Unbelievable! I never win anything! Yeah! The whole family loaded up and checked it out that weekend. We hadn't been in about a year. New attraction: penguins. It wasn't large, but the kids loved it - especially Lukas. Afterwards, we had dinner at Wild Wings and a stop at the candy store. The large lollipop Beckman picked out was the highlight for him. He slept with it and everything. Of course, the next morning he got mad and dropped it. It broke all over the place and he was so upset. Lesson learned - don't drop the things you love! There hasn't been a lot of dropping since (some, but not a lot :-) )
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment