Thursday, June 4, 2009

CCPL


So, I thought .. we don't have much to do today, let's head to the piccolo event (kid's interactive play)at the library downtown. Sounds fun right? humm We got there, huddled on the floor with 200+ kids/adults and watched the show. Beckman lasted about 40 minutes, which I thought was pretty good. There was about 15 minutes left, so I took him out of the room while Lukas watched the rest (with another adult of course). All is well, until all of the sudden, Beckman darts down a hallway and pulls the fire alarm. Oh yes he did! Loud fire alarm throughout the large library ..as the people were leaving the show no less. After about 15 seconds, it went off and all was fine. I wasn't sure what to do. I was still shaking an hour later. ugh!
After that, it was ChuckECheese was four hours with Mickie and the kids (she might be the only person besides me that would think that was good idea.. but it was pretty relaxing --pizza, soda, kids contained). Then it was off to the pool and karate and pool again. Today, we are packing for our trip. One month away ... I will miss my friends but am looking forward to seeing family and friends at home.

1 comment:

Two Little Lambs said...

What a day you had! I'm exhausted just reading about it....