The boys always want to take pictures with our nice Nikon camera. Now, I don't ever let them even touch it. (See, I dropped our other nice camera last year. It was either pay $250 to fix it or get a new one. I still get feel sick when I think about that. ) Hans, on the other hand, sees no problem letting them take some pictures once in awhile. Agree to disagree .. not so much. I nag him everytime!
Also, Hans broke our small camera about two years ago. (yes, bad luck with cameras)I have had in a drawer until recently. The other day I pulled it out to finally toss it in the trash. The boys saw it and started playing with it. That thing hasn't turned on, done anything for two years. Five minutes into playing with it, Lukas fixed it. What in the world?! He must have it in his genes, b/c Hans can really fix just about anything. This comes in handy, b/c I can break just about anything!
Last night, he told Hans, "Daddy, I can fix stuff, and you and me can fix ANYTHING!"
Daddy was so proud!
1 comment:
Has Hans had time to delete my hard drive since he's in the fixin' mode???
Post a Comment