We love this time of year, because you can spend your whole day outside and still breath (no, you can not breath when it's 110 out!!) I try to get to the beach once or twice in the week on then once on the weekend. The first few times were awesome..I actually got to sit down. Well, that time is over.. Lukas is fearless and loves jumping in the waves. You constantly have to pull him back and I know those by me get so tired of hearing me say, "Lukas, that's too far .. come back" .. (then again louder and louder) .. he will come back in a bit and then then two minutes later out in the deep again. It's fun for an hour and then I'm like... bring it to the beach my boy! Let's build something. Nope..not having it. although if I build a big racetrack in the sand and a big hole, he will sometimes hang there. Beckman is much easier.. he loves laying there in the sand with his cars. He loves the water ..as it gets warmer.
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment