Lukas to Beckman:
Lukas goes and sits down next to Beckman, puts his arm around him and says, "Baby, I have a surprise for you.. Mommy is home ..and she got groceries!!"
I'm not sure why he thought that was so great, being that #1 I'm almost ALWAYS home and #2 we go grocery shopping every other day. I think he just wanted his little brother to smile. He's been so sick this past week. A fever for over a week and up to 104.5 at that. Three doctor visits, and er visit (six hours long) and worried parents. We thought it was looking pretty bad until yesterday. He seems to be doing better and they are thinking it's a virus. The unknown is scary and as a parent, your mind wanders into dangerous places.
We hope he feels better by this weekend for our visitors and Spoleto! It was this time last year that we figured we had a painter on our hands, with Beckman.
Also, one of our favorites is in town...The Seed and Feed Marching Abominable from Atlanta, Georgia ! Love them! (described as an all volunteer organization, with membership ranging from serious professional musicians to not-so serious musicians who just love to play along with dancers, and baton twirlers. With colorful costumes, zany antics and music ranging from rock & roll, pop, swing and standard Sousa marching tunes, this band is not to be missed. )
No comments:
Post a Comment