Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mormor's visit

My Mom (aka Mormor) came to visit for a week earlier this month. The boys were so excited and they love to pick her up at the airport. We had all sort of activities for the week. The first half was really nice weather so we were able to do a lot outside. But, we didn't go to the beach ... I know, ten minutes from it and no visit there. Mom came down with a bad cold, and Bman wasn't feeling well and then I got it towards the end of her trip. But, we were still able to do a lot of fun stuff.

Beckman really took to her on this visit..when I would leave the house he would not even cry. That is major for him!! He is older now and really remembers her. Lukas would wake up early and cuddle with his Mormor for a good while ...everyday. Lukas is so funny about he says... Mommy, that's your Mom --and looks at me, like - Hey, I'm telling you something you don't know :-)
When it was time to say goodbye, I cried (as usual). Lukas got upset and on and it was a chain reaction. When we drove away from the airport, Beckman cried and screamed "Mormor". It broke my heart... Gosh, I really hate living far away from family. It sucks!













Beckman has a nobsession with drain holes.









Lukas and his Mormor

No comments: