Monday, December 1, 2008

Bribe

On Saturday, I wanted Lukas to go with me on some errands. He needed to get out of the house and I thought we could hang out. We got in the car and delivered his bday invites and then he said he wanted to go home to see Daddy. I asked if he wanted to go to Publix and get a cookie - "No, I want to be with my Daddy". I asked if he wanted to go to Target and get a blue icee drink - "No - I want to be with my Daddy". I asked if he wanted to go to the toy store ( I thought for sure this would be it!) - "No, I want to be with my Daddy'.

1 comment:

Two Little Lambs said...

My boys are like that too. They LOVE their Daddy.I guess that's a good thing...