Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ready for the cold







I went through closets last week after I noticed Beckman had only three of pants. It is still beautiful out, but some days he really needs to wear them. So, the boys and I spent an afternoon rummaging through bins. They got into the hats and gloves and decided they wanted to keep them on. They look so alike to me (with these hats on).



1 comment:

Julie said...

Kris, How did your boys get so big? I can't get over how cute they are. Just wanna squeeze them. Sorry I never found the poem from the wedding. You must think I am the biggest shit. I searched, but am assuming it's one of our three storage units. Your speech was great none the less. I felt horrible when I saw that it already happened. That seemed fast! Anyway, take care and please keep in touch. Love and miss you, julie ps/ I am taking stroke clinic with Ken at Potential Energy. He is so great, I miss seeing him and your MOm. Take care.