We saw, we tricked, we treated! Lukas started his day by going to school and having his party there. Hans went and Lukas was surprised to see him (b/c Beckman and I are usually the ones picking him up) He was very excited and took him around the class and introduced him to all his friends and teachers.
In the afternoon, we headed outside for our daily playtime with neighbors (Will and Dargan). We seemed to have all the time in the world, but then everything happen so quickly. Daniella got there with Connor and Caroline. (They come over every year), the kids were wildly getting ready and trying to run out the door. I tried to get pictures but it was truly choatic. I was terrified I would drop the camera. Lukas has his eyes closed in half of them, but at least I captured some moments.
The kids went for about an hour and then wanted to go home. Afterwards, they all spread out their feast of goodies. Beckman lasted a few houses and he was done. When he went up to a house, got his candy .. and then proceeded to drama out on their front porch (he falls to the ground and moans .. it's seriously embrassing) ... I called Hans and he came and got him. But, he did happily do about 6 houses. The kids would run to each house. We had the wagons out in full force. I wouldn't let them skip a house (my ocd coming out I think). If one was missed, we would go back to it.
They were all so excited. I really love watching the kids have so much fun. It's one of life's simple pleasures! Now, on to the next holiday!!! Whew!
1 comment:
What a scary Mommy I am you mean! Yikes!!!!!What possessed me to look like that? Love the pics of the boys...We sure had fun with y'all.
Post a Comment