The new 'deal' in Schou adventure is putting a tarp over the playhouse, climing on top and seeing who can make it to the bottom without a busted lip or swollen eye. When friends come over, they often look shocked at Beckman climbing up on that thing without a spotter. I am close by, but not right on top of them. Beckman has that same wild adventure streak that Hans has (or had - depending on the decade). I should probably be more protective and not let him do certain things, but he has fun and so I let him. Of course, we have been trying to 'rein' him in a bit. He gets a little out of control without structure. Being that he isn't school, that can be difficult. I'm sure when he starts school full-time, he will get a big dose of structure. (sidenote: no, I haven't found a job)
Lukas enjoys going in the 'tent/fort' with flashlights etc. Here he is in rare form.
Lukas enjoys going in the 'tent/fort' with flashlights etc. Here he is in rare form.
No comments:
Post a Comment