Thursday, October 23, 2008

Storypeople

Years ago my Mom was traveling and found prints by Brian Andreas. (I still have the first one she bought me) I love the prints ( storypeople.com ) and have purchased many for friends and family. I have always loved quotes and great sayings. His stuff is great because of his words and the whimsical art he creates with each one. I have one hanging in each of the boys' rooms.
This is Beckman's.....
sitting there in your pajamas ..all the time in the world .. if I could keep any moment it would be this .. watching you and holding my breath at the wonder of it all

This one I bought for Lukas' a few months before he was born.
For a long time, there were only your footprints and laughter in our dreams and even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the artwork. I need to come look at those.