Lukas and I have been talking for days about what kind of birthday party he wants. He has never really been able to voice what he wants (b/c he wasn't talking much at 2 and 3). Well, now he does and is changing his mind. Last week, it was a party at home. Yesterday it was My Gym. Today it is a bowling party. We will see what he says tomorrow.
When I ask him who he wants to come, he immediately says Walker and Will. Those three must play together a lot at school. I best make sure they can come! When he started naming his friends, his teachers and then he also said God. That's the second time he has said that. When he says it, he always looks at me like, "duh -- God has to be there." Ok, then .. I'll see what I can do hehe
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment