It is hard to believe that there are only a few short weeks until the summer is over. There seems to be a lot of changes on the horizon for us as a family. After 3 1/2 years of staying at home, I will be looking for full-time work. I can only hope that I find something decent and close to home. I have a lot of mixed emotions (which I will write about when the mood strikes me). For now, I wanted to post some pictures of the last few days.
There are a few constants in our life this summer: beach, painting and friends visiting.
Amy (Mimi) and Storm are here with the three boys, from Costa Rica. Yes, they are quite crazy for selling everything and moving to a different country...but, hey ..it will make for great scrapbook pages. :) They are living there, while raising the boys. We're not sure if and when they will make it back for good, but hopefully sooner than later. Lukas loves playing with Xavier and Aidan. They are here for a total of two months. We have seen them a few times and yesterday the boys and I headed to Folly to see them. It is the Zbel (Storm's Mom) beach week. We stayed on the beach for over five hours. Beckman took a nap on me for a good bit. It's amazing how quiet the world is when that child sleeps. The second (literally) he woke up, he jumped out of my lap and ran into the ocean.
You know you can never get a shot of them all looking at the same time. Lukas, Xavier and Aidan.
1 comment:
Kristy,
I am so sorry I missed your call. We have been up at the lake so much, I have been so disorganized. I will call you when I get some time. I didn't know you were heading back to work. We need to catch up in a big way! I hope you are all doing great. Your boys are amazing! I love your blog. I miss you, talk soon. Love julie
Post a Comment