Lukas is in a class called Super Powerboys that meets once a week at the Rec. Center. Beckman and I drop him off, go hang for 45 minutes and then come back to get him. As soon as we walk in the bldg to pick him up, Beckman runs down the hallway to the dance class. There are some teenage girls getting dance lessons in there. I'm not talking ballet, its bee-boopin' dancin music..you know, the good stuff from the 70's and 80's! Beckman stands there and dances and claps for the girls. It is the cutest! I am going to take a video camera next week. He must have proof of that later on.
Sometimes I notice quirkly little things the boys do. We were out and about somewhere, and I had Beckman in the stroller. We were leaving and I backed up and pushed the door open with my backside. Lukas then turned around and walked out the door backwards, just like I had done. Proof that they are always watching us!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment