It was a cold and sunny day. It was an inside 'day' for us. After nap, what is better than an orange sherbert ice cream cone. Those boys will eat ice cream in any weather!
The boys had their bath in the big tub tonight. Beckman would stand up and then dive into the water, stand up and do it again. I'm sure he did it at least 30 times. He thought he was somethin' else! He went straight to bed after that. Lukas was excited to have both Hans and I to himself for bedtime. We played Don't Break the Ice... which is such a boy game. It is old school fun all the way.
This weekend we are attempting to clean the attic and purge. Why do I hold onto a dozen baskets of various colors and sizes? In a place with no basements, you have to learn to get rid of the stuff you don't need. I'm still learning.....
No comments:
Post a Comment